Can you imagine a world where Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey actually purchased the Facebook.com domain out from Facebook... well, Dorsey did question "how much?" would it cost in a teaser tweet.
Dorsey didn't expect the tweet to blow up so much, where at the time of writing there had been over 72,000+ likes on the tweet and close to 5,000 quote tweets and 18,500+ retweets. Dorsey posted the picture of the Facebook.com domain up for sale, which I reported about below, and simply tweeted "how much?"
Once the tweet from Dorsey blew up, the Twitter CEO linked to his SoundCloud with a track by Kanye West titled "Off The Grid". I don't know if that's a warning... off the grid meaning the supply of electricity is usually cut, and you're surviving off the grid -- no water, electricity, etc. Weird.
- Read more: Facebook isn't just down, the Facebook.com domain was up for sale
- Read more: #DeleteFacebook trends on Twitter, as all Facebook services are down
- Read more: Over 1.5 billion Facebook users' private info sold on hacker forum
- Read more: TikTok also down in major outage: joins Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp
- Read more: Facebook stock tanks hours BEFORE it went offline, whistleblower talks
- Read more: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp are all down in huge worldwide outage
- > NEXT STORY: The Last of Us Part II added to PlayStation Now catalog
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Elden Ring will be 'very difficult,' FromSoftware warns