With rumour spreading around the web for some time now in regards to a cut-down "Pro" version of AMD's current flagship graphics card (the HD 2900 XT) entering the top-end lineup, HIS have turned this into fact. They have today revealed specifications of their new "HD 2900Pro 512MB GDDR3 VIVO PCIe" card.
Looking over the specs it seems the only difference between the Pro and XT cards are lower clock frequencies of 600MHz on the core and 1600MHz memory, everything else looks to be identical.
However, the best thing about the Pro is that it will be priced even more aggressively than the excellent value HD 2900 XT, an RRP of just $249!
Check out HIS's product page here for full details on their new Pro offering.
The HIS Radeon HD 2900Pro unleashes the power of DirectX® 10 with awesome performance, stunning visual effects and more dynamic interactivity than ever before. Surpass reality with easy CrossFire scalability, built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround audio for an immersive HD Gaming experience. HIS Radeon HD 2900Pro delivers ultimate realism and performance at all resolutions in high dynamic range from a 2nd generation unified shader engine.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- PS5 won't play PS1, PS2 or PS3 discs, 100 PS4 games support at launch
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X