Corsair have just made an announcement which lets everyone know that they have become the first official licensee for Intel's new DDR3 'Extreme Memory Profile' (XMP) specification.
This allows Corsair the rights to add Intel's XMP certification logo to select DDR3 modules specifically programmed to meet XMP standards.
Fremont, CA, September 14, 2007 - Corsair® http://www.corsair.com, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced they have been licensed by Intel to use the new Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) certification logo. The certification will apply to the latest DDR3 modules offered by Corsair and specifically programmed with the new Intel XMP specification.
Through a significant partnership effort between system manufactures, motherboard suppliers and memory manufactures, the Intel Extreme Memory Profile specification is part of a complete eco-system architecture designed for the enthusiast PC user.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now