OCZ have officially launched their latest CPU cooler, the Vendetta. As with their previous CPU coolers, this one is also a tower-like design only it has something a little extra special. If you look closely at the picture below you can see that the actual heat pipes make direct contact with the CPU, this making for much faster heat transfer and better overall performance.
For more information on it you'll find the official PR here folks.
Sunnyvale, CA-September 12, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the OCZ Vendetta CPU cooler as their leading-edge yet affordable solution. Using a distinctive, highly efficient heat pipe and fin design developed by Xigmatek in combination with a low-noise fan, the Vendetta is built to tackle heat-induced performance degradation and to solve the cooling challenges of today's enthusiast system builds.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power