ASUS have announced their new P5NT WS motherboard today, this the first motherboard from them to make use of NVIDIA's 680i LT chipset.
The motherboard supports Intel's upcoming 45nm CPUs, DDR2 800/667/533 memory and of course SLI. Some other highlights are the three residing x16 PCI-e slots, one PCI-X slot, six SATA 3.0Gbps ports, one ATA port, two Gigabit ethernet adapters and integrated Realtek ALC888 8-channel HD audio.
Furthermore, this board also sports solid state capacitors and a unique heatpipe cooling solution.
For full details check out the official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 12, 2007 - The ASUS P5NT WS is built on the NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI chipset structure which supports a LGA775 Socket for running Intel Dual-core/Quad-core CPUs and two NVIDIA SLI graphic cards with Dual x16 speeds on the same platform. With NVIDIA's Quadro certification, this motherboard is able to let the user to enjoy the best CPU and graphics. With the addition of the PCI-X interface, the P5NT WS provides much more options in I/O configurations for SOHOs and power users to custom-build their ideal working or entertainment environment.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ: 43.4-inch 4K 144Hz with DSC tech
- ASUS Zephyrus G15: first gaming notebook: AMD's Ryzen 7 4800HS teased
- ASUS teases 17.3-inch 1080p 240Hz external USB-C gaming monitor