Alongside Super Talent, G.Skill have also kicked off some new DDR3 memory modules today, this being DDR3-1600MHz parts with latencies of 7-7-7-18.
The F3-12800CL7D-2GBHZ are a matched pair of 1GB modules and are covered by G.Skill's lifetime warranty. Full details here.
Taipei, Taiwan (Tech Messenger) -- G.Skill International Enterprise announces DDR3-1600 CL7-7-7-18 (F3-12800CL7D-2GBHZ) today. Intel has strived ramp up 3 series chipset for 3 months. DDR3 is the new technology for high end user looking for. G.Skill prepares DDR3-1600 for the enthusiasts.I>
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:41 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5