Yet another record has been broken in the PC benchmarking community, this time it's a new #1 score for 3DMark05. The folks at Nordic Hardware report that a talented young fellow going by the name of MickeyMouse has managed a massive result of 34792 points; he's so close to 35k that he couldn't stop there, i'm sure it won't be long now and we'll see it broken.
This was achieved with a Core 2 Duo E6850 operating at 5,190MHz along with a HD 2900 XT CrossFire setup.
He is currently aiming for 35,000, but so far we haven't heard of any more achievements. He did set a new single-card world record with 31,492 points just recently, and with X38 around the corner 35,000 will be reached, eventually. If not by MM, by someone else.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- Steam hits new all-time record for concurrent players on its platform
- Joker movie climbs box office charts, pushing $200 million in 11 days
- Google paid out record $6.5 million to hackers who exploited security
- Record-breaking US astronaut safely returned back down to Earth