GIGABYTE have kindly handed us a whole bunch of spicey details about their upcoming GA-X38-DQ6 motherboard, this in the form of a PDF formatted media kit.
As the name implies, the GA-X38-DQ6 motherboard is based on Intel's X38 chipset which is set to be launched very soon. The media kit is very thorough in describing all of the board's characteristics, and it looks to be that they haven't skimped out anywhere.
You only have to take a quick look at the board to see that GIGABYTE have done everything they can to make this extra special.
Feast your eyes on the 3MB media kit here.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Acer Predator X38: curved 37.5-inch at 3840 x 1600 and 175Hz G-Sync
- Next-gen PS5/Xbox Scarlett open-world game: 'best real-time graphics'
- Baldur's Gate 3 will be playable in 2020 via early access
- New PlayStation 5 devkit revision possibly leaked
- PCI Express 6.0 spec reaches rev 0.3, final due in 2021, up to 256GB/s