VIA have made an announcement today which reports that OQO are the first manufacturer to ship VIA's 1.6GHz C7-M ULV processor, this used in their award-winning model 02 product line.
You can learn more about the C7-M Ultra Mobile platform and more within this press release.
Taipei, Taiwan, 10 September 2007 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator and developer of silicon chip technologies and PC platform solutions, today announced that OQO Inc. is the first manufacturer to ship the 1.6GHz VIA C7-M ULV processor in the latest configurations of its award-winning model 02 product line.
The higher-speed processor in this update of the OQO model 02 - the world's smallest full-featured Windows Vista® PC - further increases the device's performance and thus enables mobile professionals to enhance their anytime/anywhere productivity.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio