As many of you now know, Palit have decided to start producing motherboards as well as graphics cards; they introduced their first motherboard just a few days ago which is based around Intel's 945GC all-in-one combo chipset. We made mention of it here.
Just a short time later, and now they kick off another new board, the N61S. This too is a lower-end budget oriented board but it's for the AMD AM2 platform, it relies on the NVIDIA MCP61S chipset which carries with it an embedded GeForce 6100 DX9 graphics solution and integrated 7.1 channel HD audio. The board is also compatible with future AM2+ based processors.
Let's hope it won't be too long before Palit start to shift some high-end / enthusiast motherboards at the uber-competitive prices we're used to seeing slapped on their graphics cards.
Palit Microsystems, the leading graphics card manufacturer, today presents another art piece with incredible economical all-in-one AMD solution with great hardware and software compatibility- Palit N61S. It supports not only all AM2 based processors, but even provides a forward compatibility with the future AM2+ based processors.
The embedded GeForce 6100 hardware DX9 graphics engine and integrated 7.1 channel HD audio assure you to meet the requirement of the Microsoft Vista requirement without extra cost of add on card.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo gets leaked, intro footage revealed