ASUS have released a new CPU cooler into the market today, this being the second version of their Silent Knight cooler which is better catered to those toasty Quad-Core processors.
The Silent Knight II also uses a 100% all-copper design for its fins, base and six heat pipes, as well as the inclusion of dynamic fan speed control for its 92mm fan (+/- 2,300RPM). This beefy cooler can be mounted on any of the current desktop platforms (LGA775, AM2, 940, 939 and 754).
For more information head over to ASUS's website.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 4, 2007 - Catering to users who require a efficient way to keep CPU temperatures cool, ASUS today announced the Silent Knight II CPU cooler that utilizes 100% copper for its fins, base and heat pipes; and dynamic fan speed control to deliver efficient heat dissipation for the latest quad-core processors. The Silent Knight II offers quiet performance and a unique design that includes a blue LED for a peaceful computing environment as well as a stylish system interior.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Silent Hill.com domain up for sale, but Konami abandoned it long ago
- Silent Hills may not be dead, Kojima possibly teases game's return
- Cyber Shadow is the cyberpunk Ninja Gaiden you've always wanted
- New Silent Hill games possibly in development at Konami