Pricing has just been revealed for AMD's next-gen Opteron processors (currently known as "Barcelona"); these being the upcoming quad-core Opteron 2300 and 8300 series.
Dailytech has the figures and details listed, showing that there will be five 2300 series processors ranging from 1.7GHz to 2.0GHz with pricing from $206 to $372, and four 8300 series chips ranging from 1.8GHz to 2.0GHz with pricing from $688 to $1,004. These are set for launch later this month.
AMD sent out pricing information for its upcoming quad-core Opteron 2300 and 8300 series processors to its partners and distributors. The company plans to launch nine new quad-core processors later this month with clock speeds ranging from 1.7 GHz to 2.0 GHz.
Only two thermal bins are launching with the long-awaited Barcelona - standard and HE bins. Standard bin processors have 95-Watt TDPs while the HE bin processors have lower 68-Watt TDPs. AMD's high end SE bin, which typically has a 120-Watt TDP, will not join the launch lineup.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA pulls out of MWC 2020 over coronavirus, joins LG and Ericsson
- Life Isn't So Good: LG drops out of MWC over coronavirus
- Amazon pulls out of MWC 2020 over coronavirus fears
- Sony joins the growing list pulling out of MWC over coronavirus fears
- MWC canceled over coronavirus, because we didn't see that happening