EA DICE won't have a single-player campaign for Battlefield 2042, which is a good thing in my opinion -- as they can purely concentrate on where it matters: the multiplayer. But that doesn't mean there isn't a story behind Battlefield 2042, which has been explored beautifully with a 9-minute short film "Exodus", check it out:
You might remember Michael K. Williams from Battlefield 4 back in 2013, where he was in the game as Sgt. Kimble "Irish" Graves -- but he looks much better under the next-gen graphics that EA DICE has cooking up inside of Battlefield 2042. Irish makes a return, and what a return it is.
I'm actually fine with DICE not having a single-player campaign if we at least get a back story in the way of these awesome short films like Exodus. Anyway, let us know what you think about the Battlefield 2042 "Exodus" short film in the comments below.
- Read more: Check out this sneaky leaked Battlefield 2042 leaked gameplay video
- Read more: Battlefield 2042 PC specs for playtest: RTX 2060 or RX 5600 XT needed
- Read more: Battlefield 2042 could have 'development issues' says leaker
- Read more: Battlefield 2042 will have NVIDIA DLSS support, PC gamers rejoice
- > NEXT STORY: Call of Duty Vanguard reveal set for August 19, Sony has confirmed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield 2042 technical test runs better on Xbox than it does on PC