Apacer downunder have just released details of their new "Handy Steno AH421" flashdrive, this supposedly the first in the world with a blade-shaped design which can be swiveled 180 degrees for further convenience.
The USB drive is also Vista ReadyBoost approved and is available in capacities of 1, 2 and 4GB, with the 4GB model priced at $85 AUD.
Grab the announcement here for full details.
Sydney , Australia - 03 September 2007 - A "boutique" USB flash drive was born. Apacer Technology Inc, a global leader in memory modules and digital storage, today announced the new Handy Steno AH421, a USB flash drive that can embed in a notebook or PC. With the world's first blade-shaped design, its revolutionary adaptor can perfectly fit with Personal computer or Notebook, and allows user to carry Notebook everywhere without pulling it out.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Leaked PlayStation 5 concepts show weird X-shaped case
- PS5 icon listing on PlayStation website was probably faked
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Leaked PlayStation 5 prototype was faked by Blender VFX expert
- 1997's Blade Runner classic getting remastered for consoles, Steam