OCZ have released a new CPU air cooling solution today dubbed the "Vanquisher". It features a copper base plate with three heatpipes and a towering aluminum fin array where the thermal load is dissipated by the quiet side mounted 92mm fan.
Sunnyvale, CA-August 29, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today announced the OCZ Vanquisher CPU cooler, a much-anticipated expansion of their cooling product line. Using a highly efficient and compact design, the Vanquisher is an enthusiast-grade thermal solution for the latest high performance processors. Catering to the needs of gamers and enthusiasts, the Vanquisher will become an integral addition to any extreme-performance gaming rig.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X natively plays all Xbox games better