Transcend have entered the enthusiast / performance memory market this week with their new "aXeRam" Overclocking series of modules.
The first product to enter the lineup is a couple of 1GB DDR2-800 parts making up a dual-channel kit, these with a CL4 latency with the ability to loosen the timings a bit and ramp up the speed to '?'.
You can get full details on them here folks.
Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend), a global leader in the manufacture of high performance memory modules, is proud to unveil its latest product series: aXeRam Overclocking Memory which use premium chips and offer unrivaled performance. Designed with gamers and power users in mind, aXeRam delivers superior overclocking performance while maintaining rock-solid system stability.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU