GeIL are allowing us a glimpse of some snazzy new heatspreaders which will be included with their upcoming high-end DDR3 memory modules.
TechConnect report that the heatspreaders were developed by a Taiwanese company by the name of Comptake, they are made out of aluminium with a copper heatpipe section which extends to the top central area.
Interesting design, you have to wonder how effective stuff like this actually ends up being though.. time will tell eh.
Golden Emperor International aka GeIL has begun to stealthy showcase its upcoming RAM modules that feature a new cooling solution. Seemingly developed by Taiwan-based CompTake, the new heatspreader is made out of aluminum and copper, the latter being used for a heat pipe placed just on top of the modules and on the central fins.
The new cooling system is set to be introduced together with GeIL's upcoming high-end DDR3 modules.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- PlayStation 5's biggest features have yet to be announced, Sony says
- PlayStation 5's new DualShock 5 may be usable on PS4
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- Popular game franchises will eventually be turned live-action TV shows