There's a new kit on the block from Mushkin this week, this adding to their Enhanced Memory series of DDR2 modules. The new EM2-6400 quad-kit is made up of 4x1GB modules rated to operate at 800MHz with latencies of 5-5-5. Availability should be as early as next week.
This new quad-kit is also the first to come in Mushkin's new Safe & Protect packaging, this can hold up to four regular DIMM modules as well as two SO-DIMM modules and a CD/DVD.
"Our goal was to enter the 4GB value space with a line of products that would allow all users to expand their system memory without sacrificing performance," said Zikria "Saki" Hoffmann, GM of the European Department.
"At Mushkin, we always strive to do things differently and provide more to consumers. This Quad kit is the first of its kind which comes with our new Safe & Protect Packing. Apart from this, we will continue to innovate and develop new products to bring more to our consumers," said Mr. Hoffmann.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5 February reveal may not happen, Sony needs more time
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST