High Performance Group (otherwise known as HIPER) have just taken a step into the chassis market with their first ATX sized offering, the mighty "ANUBIS". This isn't your typical 'yum cha' base model case either, it looks to be up there with the best of 'em. Using high quality 3mm thick aluminium 6063 T5 alloy, the panels making up the chassis are connected differently to conventional rivetting methods, using alloy welding to make for a much more sturdy structure.
Other highlights are some huge heatsinks sitting up top of the case to help dissapate all the heat, a completely screwless design, and much more.
This case has been designed with thermal issues in mind and the HUGE heatsinks on top of the case help dissipate the conducted heat from inside the case. HIPER even supplies a brush for cleaning dusts out of them!
The sidepanels assembling is completely screwless and the drive-bay mounting is also tool-free. A stylish top function panel gives you comfortable usage. And even the most design oriented user will be convinced by the quality of the diamond laser cut trimming.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games