Insomniac Games goes from one stellar PlayStation exclusive to another, with the release of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart here -- the PlayStation 5 exclusive is getting hands-on by gamers and getting compared against the 2020 launch trailer.
As you can see in the video above, which perfectly compares the 2020 reveal trailer of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart versus the final version that has now launched on the PlayStation 5. It seems like there is no downgrade by Insomniac Games, but instead some small -- but very major improvements in the final version of the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is one of the best-looking games ever made, and easily one of the best-looking games on the PlayStation 5. It's an incredible achievement from the team at Insomniac Games, and has won reviewers, influencers, and gamers with glowing reviews.
- Read more: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart gets 60FPS + ray tracing mode on PS5
- Read more: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart gameplay footage from PS5 is mind blowing
- Read more: New Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart gameplay flexes PS5s ray-traced visuals
Right at the end of the video, I geeked out like I always do and wanted to go read even more on Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart... and I discover that Digital Foundry has put out a glorious breakdown of the game and its graphics modes available on the PlayStation 5.
- > NEXT STORY: Jedi: Fallen Order's PS5 version natively imports PS4 saves
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony: 'Our IP is so strong it seems perverse' not to expand to mobile