if you're often attaching and removing hard drives from your system manually, you'd be wise to look at getting yourself a removable hard drive tray. Thermaltake have just introduced a new one dubbed the Max4, designed for 3.5" SATA drives and taking up one of your vacant 5.25" drive bays.
Rack technology is another product added to the MAX4 line. The Max4 HDD rack is easily installed in any 5.25" drive bay and supports all of today's mainstream SATA hard disks with a transmission speed of up to 3Gbp/s. Patented designed connectors reduce poor attachments from the HDD to the SATA interface increasing the life of the interface disconnect/removal up to 50,000 times. The smart ejection mechanism provides gentle and smooth insertion and ejection of hard drives.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- High density server liquid cooling? Alphacool has it at CES 2020
- Thermaltake's latest gaming headset matches color to the local weather
- View 51 from Thermaltake looks like a potential PC011D XL competitor
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs