OCZ have introduced a new high performance series of DDR3 memory modules today in the 2GB "PC3-12800 Flex XLC kit".
Combining blistering performance with optimal cooling, these 1GB modules are rated for 1600MHz speeds with tightening timings of 6-6-6-18 (good for DDR3 at this speed!), OCZ's proprietary XLC heatsinks are also used on these babies.
The newest PC3-12800 modules feature OCZ's Flex XLC (Xtreme Liquid Convention) heatsink that delivers superior heat dissipation via a hybrid copper and aluminum design alterable between passive air or water cooling. This unique "flexible" design gives enthusiasts the option to run the modules passively or water cooled via the integrated liquid injection system. The concurrent use of both technologies (water-cooling) promotes maximum heat dissipation, allowing the memory to operate at extreme speeds without the high temperatures that inhibit or damage the module's ICs.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT MECH series teased, dual-fan design at play
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds