Foxconn have allowed us to check out a sneak preview of their upcoming P35 based motherboard with a difference, this baby is said to be specially engineered for the purposes of rock solid overclocking.
Dubbed the "MARS" motherboard, it includes Foxconn's tweaked up "Gladiator" BIOS, the most advanced and overclocking-friendly BIOS ever developed by Foxconn. The sneak preview lets us see screenshots of several BIOS menus to give us an idea of what it'll bring to the table, along with a chart which lists the complete range of CPU voltage options along with some other spicey details.
The board is said to be officially launched come September, let's hope it's all it's cracked up to be.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- NASA's Mars 2020 rover will search for life on Mars' surface
- NASA Administrator doubles down on humans landing on Mars by '2035'
- Scientist claims NASA photos prove extraterrestrial life is on Mars
- US House of Representatives proposes new bill to axe NASA's Moon plans
- Surviving Mars is currently free-to-play on the Epic Games Store