Not unlike other select AMD partners who have chosen to make this move just recently, Sapphire have also announced that they are bundling their DX10 based HD 2600 Series graphics cards (Pro and XT models) with a full version copy of the first DirectX 10 game to hit the shelves, Call of Juarez.
To learn more about the "SAPPHIRE HD 2600 Call of Juarez Special Edition" package you can grab Sapphire's PR here folks.
SAPPHIRE Technology announced an exciting game bundle of Call of Juarez with HD 2600 series graphics solution in a number of selected countries in Asia Pacific region. Developed by Techland, Call of Juarez is one of the first games to fully utilize Microsoft DirectX®10. For gamers to experience the exceptional DX® 10 gaming performance, full version of Call of Juarez is bundled with the award winning SAPPHIRE HD 2600 XT GDDR4 / GDDR3 and HD 2600 PRO GDDR3 graphics cards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard