Not unlike other select AMD partners who have chosen to make this move just recently, Sapphire have also announced that they are bundling their DX10 based HD 2600 Series graphics cards (Pro and XT models) with a full version copy of the first DirectX 10 game to hit the shelves, Call of Juarez.
To learn more about the "SAPPHIRE HD 2600 Call of Juarez Special Edition" package you can grab Sapphire's PR here folks.
SAPPHIRE Technology announced an exciting game bundle of Call of Juarez with HD 2600 series graphics solution in a number of selected countries in Asia Pacific region. Developed by Techland, Call of Juarez is one of the first games to fully utilize Microsoft DirectX®10. For gamers to experience the exceptional DX® 10 gaming performance, full version of Call of Juarez is bundled with the award winning SAPPHIRE HD 2600 XT GDDR4 / GDDR3 and HD 2600 PRO GDDR3 graphics cards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam