The lads over at TTGamer are at it again, this time Simon takes a look at Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the Playstation 3. Microsoft had exclusive rights to this title for the original Xbox but now Sony's PS3 gets a turn at sprucing things up quite a bit with the extra power on tap.
In Ninja Gaiden you take the role of Ryu Hyubasa, who many of you will recognize as one of the playable characters in Dead or Alive. After most of his Ninja clan is wiped out, he seeks the Dark Dragon Blade from those who took it to avenge the deaths. This actually is somewhat of a continuation to Ryu's storyline in the Dead or Alive series and you will come across Ayane, another DOA character, before the game is done.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Fortnite breaks fourth wall with Ninja skin
- Ninja was paid up to $30 million for Mixer move, or a AAA game budget
- CRINGE: Lady Gaga asks who Ninja is, asks 'what's Fortnight'
- Ninja Theory's Project Mara is a cerebral nightmare into a broken mind
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely