An official announcement made its way to me from ECS earlier today which details the release of a couple new motherboards, the G31T-M and P33T-A.
Both of these boards are based around Intel's new G31 express chipset with an embedded GMA 3100 graphics core as well as a vacant PCI-Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics support.
The G31T-M is a micro ATX form factor board which is aimed towards entry level / budget conscious buyers, whilst the P33T-A is a full ATX form factor version designed for performance users still on a fairly tight budget.
For more info on them both have a read of ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st August, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has today announced the release of its G31 express chipset series motherboards - the G31T-M and P33T-A. Both of the LGA775 G31T-M and P33T-A deliver Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 3100 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. The G31T-M's, micro ATX form factor, is designed for entry-level users for general usage. The P33T-A's, ATX form factor, is designed for performance users on a budget. The motherboards come ready to support the Windows® Vista Premium OS and deliver maximum multi-tasking performance to a variety of users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit