An official announcement made its way to me from ECS earlier today which details the release of a couple new motherboards, the G31T-M and P33T-A.
Both of these boards are based around Intel's new G31 express chipset with an embedded GMA 3100 graphics core as well as a vacant PCI-Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics support.
The G31T-M is a micro ATX form factor board which is aimed towards entry level / budget conscious buyers, whilst the P33T-A is a full ATX form factor version designed for performance users still on a fairly tight budget.
For more info on them both have a read of ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st August, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has today announced the release of its G31 express chipset series motherboards - the G31T-M and P33T-A. Both of the LGA775 G31T-M and P33T-A deliver Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 3100 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. The G31T-M's, micro ATX form factor, is designed for entry-level users for general usage. The P33T-A's, ATX form factor, is designed for performance users on a budget. The motherboards come ready to support the Windows® Vista Premium OS and deliver maximum multi-tasking performance to a variety of users.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Microsoft: Xbox Scarlett will kick PlayStation 5's ass in perf/price
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Bethesda cancels QuakeCon 2020 over coronavirus outbreak
- Modern Warfare 2 remastered is a PS4 timed exclusive
- Doom Eternal conquers Half-Life Alyx as 2020's best-selling Steam game
- Playing Doom Eternal in third-person is hilariously fun (and tough)
- 21 million Chinese phone users vanished NOT attributed to coronavirus
- TEAM T-Force XTREEM ARGB DDR4-3600 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Antec Signature 1300W Platinum Power Supply Review
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested