The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an incredible game, a system seller for the Nintendo Switch... but what about BotW in the glorious 8K resolution with some enhanced ray-traced graphics. Check it out:
YouTube channel "Digital Dreams" has done just that: got The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild up and running on the PC through the Wii U emulator CEMU, on top of that they ran Revolvere's "REVO ReShade REDUX" shader that adds Pascal Glicher's "Screen-Space Ray Traced Global Illumination" shader for some software-based screen-space ray-tracing effects.
If you already loved Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch, which I found to be an incredible experience in portable mode and not docked -- then running it on the PC through CEMU and cranking the resolution to 8K (!!!) and flicking on juiced-up graphics is music to my ears.
- Read more: Call of Duty: Warzone DLSS Benchmarked: 8K 60FPS on GeForce RTX 3090
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 Benchmarked at 8K: Future GPU Technology Required
- Read more: Death Stranding Benchmarked at 8K: DLSS 2.0 = GPU Cheat Codes
- Read more: Microsoft Flight Simulator Benchmarked at 8K: The New Crysis
- Read more: Gears 5 Benchmarked at 8K: eats up $2499 NVIDIA TITAN RTX
- > NEXT STORY: EA Play Live returns in late-July, expect Star Wars, Dragon Age & more
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield leaker: we could get surprise trailer drop tomorrow