There's a continuous raging battle amongst DDR3 makers at the moment to see who can pump out the fastest modules. OCZ recently went all out and kicked off some 1800MHz modules which put them in #1 spot for a little while; that is until Super Talent striked back today and went a notch higher at 1866MHz.
The new W1866UX2G8 modules are 1GB a piece with 2GB kits on offer, these are guarenteed to operate at 1866MHz (PC3-14900) with latencies of 8-8-8-24 w/ 1.9v.
For further information check out Super Talent's PR here folks.
San Jose, California - July 30, 2007 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM memory modules and flash storage solutions, today announced the world's fastest production DDR3 kit. W1866UX2G8 is a 2GB Kit that is tested and guaranteed to operate at 1866MHz (PC3-14900) at extremely low latencies.
The W1866UX2G8 Kit, the world's first 1866MHz 2GB Kit (2x 1GB), supports ultra low 8-8-8-24 latencies. This Kit is built with the fastest available, carefully screened DRAM chips, and is hand tested as a matched pair on a dual channel Asus P5K3 Deluxe motherboard at its rated specs at 1.9 volts.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had his phone 'hacked' by the Saudi crown prince
- 200 classic Pokemon coming to Sword and Shield in $30 expansion pass
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti SUPER rumored specs are ridiculously good
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now the best-selling fighting game in US