Cyberlink have made a statement today letting everyone know that there are significant performance improvements to be had with their PowerDVD Ultra and PowerDirector software suites when using Intel's Core 2 Quad processors.
They report that frame-rates improved by as much as 66% in PowerDVD Ultra with one of Intel's quad-core chips, whilst PowerDirector saw improved editing and transcoding times of up to 68% faster.
Grab the press release here for more info.
Taipei, Taiwan----July 26, 2007----CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), a leader in digital home solutions, announced significant performance gains for playing, analyzing, and producing high-quality video content using CyberLink's leading applications on systems featuring the Intel® Core 2 Quad processors.
CyberLink's optimization of the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD playback software PowerDVD Ultra improved frame-rate performance by up to 66%. Automated video editing software PowerDirector improved editing and transcoding times by up to 68%. All software was tested in controlled conditions and was verified with significantly improved performance on Intel's quad-core technology.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- There is now GameCube-style Nintendo Switch Joy-Con's available to buy
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- ASRock unleashes its Hyper Quad M.2 PCIe 4.0 expansion card
- New Intel 10980XE review shows AMD Ryzen 9 3900X may actually stomp it
- Intel Core i9-10980XE: 18C/36T all cores at 5.1GHz boost