Microsoft has just flicked its Xbox FPS Boost mode on a slew of EA games for the next-gen Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles, driving frame rates up to 120FPS... glorious.
You'll be happy to see that 120FPS support on the Xbox Series X/S is available in games like Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, and Battlefield V -- but then we also have 120FPS support enabled in Star Wars Battlefront II, Titanfall, and Titanfall 2. If you're more of a casual gamer, then 120FPS is coming to some popular casual games from EA.
120FPS support is now in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 as well as Unravel 2 and even Mirror's Edge Catalyst.
- Read more: Here's the latest list of 120 FPS games on Xbox Series X, Series S
- Read more: Xbox FPS Boost lowers resolution, not compatible with all games
Here's the full list of EA games that now support up to 120FPS on the Xbox Series X/S consoles:
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield V
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Titanfall 2
- Unravel 2
- > NEXT STORY: Warzone to hit 120 FPS on PS5, Xbox Series X with new next-gen patch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: COD: Warzone gets DLSS update, gigantic performance improvements