With all of the hype surrounding the new Battlefield, the question on most gamers' lips is 'when are we going to see it' and it appears that time is not too far away at all.
Battlefield leaker Tom Henderson tweeted out some talk about the Reddit "leak" of Battlefield, where he was replying to someone who asked if there will be any teasers for the game that will drop before the trailer... or if it was just going to be the trailer out of nowhere. Henderson said "we should get teasers" and that they're "probably a week or two away".
Henderson also talked about which sides you'll be able to play in EA's big new FPS. Henderson tweeted: "For example, if you were on the US team, you could choose a US, Australian, British, French, Japanese, or German soldier" to which Henderson said "this is not correct".
He followed it up explaining that in Battlefield you're a group of "individuals from fallen nations" and that you're free to fight "for which ever side you want. So in theory a Japanese soldier could fight for both the USA and Russia".
- Read more: Battlefield 2021: firefights in the alps + explosions cause avalanches
- Read more: The next-gen Battlefield rumored to have a robotic dog you can control
- Read more: Battlefield 6 rumored to have unscripted skyscrapers destruction
- Read more: Battlefield could have natural disasters: tsunamis, earthquakes
- Read more: Battlefield 2021 set in 2025, has military robots, drones, and more
- Read more: The new Battlefield rumored to launch on Xbox Game Pass on day one
- Read more: Battlefield 6 leaks: designed for over 128 players, 32v32 is standard
- Read more: Battlefield 6 has modern setting, could support up to 128 players
- Read more: EA to go all out with Battlefield 6, wants to prove itself in 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Dynamic weather a 'big part' of Battlefield, trailer will show it off
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Infinity Ward's new Call of Duty 2022 to use next-gen AI