Activision is celebrating weed on its special day -- 4/20 -- with the release of its new Stoner's Delight DLC bundle for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
The new Tracer Pack: Stoner's Delight DLC includes a Kushwacked operator skin, as well as some new weapon blueprints with Homegrown and Big Smoke. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone also have a new Rolling Leaf charm, and a Kush Keeper watch. Nice work there, Activision.
There's also a Blown Away emblem, In The Weeds calling card and Mother Nature sticker -- with the Stoner's Delight pack having floral green-purple Tracer Fire which is such a nice touch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone's new Stoner's Delight bundle.
The new Stoner's Delight bundle costs 2400 COD Points which works out to around $20.
- Read more: Call of Duty: Warzone will soon support NVIDIA's kick ass DLSS tech
- Read more: NVIDIA DLSS in COD: Black Ops Cold War boosts 4K perf by insane 85%
- Read more: NVIDIA's new GeForce drivers pack Reflex tech for COD: Warzone
In other Call of Duty: Warzone news, we are to expect NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) technology support in the upcoming Season 3 release for the game on April 22. DLSS was teased for Call of Duty: Warzone back in January 2021 but it looks like it's about to drop in the next 48 hours.
DLSS should enable 50-100% upgrades in performance for Call of Duty: Warzone, with 85% improvements at 4K in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. That's going to be a gigantic bonus for the millions of gamers playing Call of Duty: Warzone on an NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics card.
- > NEXT STORY: DirectStorage uses new algorithm to unlock max IO with desktop GPUs
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Warzone hits 100 million players, helped Activision hit $4.8bn in mTX