NVIDIA's first Crypto Mining Processor HX series cards are now floating out into the wild, with GIGABYTE being the first with the launch of its new CMP 30HX mining card.
The new GIGABYTE CMP 30HX is on sale in Romania for around $720 with a dual-fan WINDFORCE 2X cooler with 2 x 90mm fans, 6GB of GDDR6 memory on a 192-bit memory bus at 14Gbps and a small 3-month warranty. The CPU core clock is at 1785MHz and the card requires a single 8-pin PCIe power connector and uses the PCIe 3.0 x4 standard.
Also remember that the NVIDIA CMP 30HX is the slowest of all of the Crypto Mining Processor HX cards and that there is also the CMP 40HX, and CMP 50HX which pack much higher hash rate mining power. There's also the rumored Ampere-powered CMP 90HX and CMP 170X that are reportedly on their way, too.
- Read more: NVIDIA expects to make $100 million more from crypto mining GPU sales
- Read more: NVIDIA sells $30 million of CMP crypto GPUs to Bitcoin mining company
- Read more: NVIDIA's new CMP 30HX and 40HX mining processors based on Turing GPU
- Read more: NVIDIA announces new Crypto Mining Processor HX series cards
- > NEXT STORY: This amazing official Flight Simulator PC is shaped like a jet engine
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apex Legends hits 100 million players in 2 years