Our friends over at FiringSquad have just let us know that together with AMD they've organized a 30-second fragging video contest which kicked off a few days ago and runs through until the 23rd of this month.
Everyone is welcome to enter, and there are some very nice prizes up for grabs (over $3,000 worth in fact). All that you need to do is submit a 30 second video of yourself fragging as many other people as possible within a 30 second timeframe in your favourite multiplayer FPS game.
The full list of eligible titles along with details on how to enter can be found at the contest page here, and there is also some more information about the prizes etc. within the official announcement here folks.
Santa Monica, July 18th 2007-Popular PC gaming and hardware review site FiringSquad.com and renowned CPU and graphics-chip manufacturer AMD have just launched a contest inviting participants to submit a video from a popular FPS (First Person Shooter) game title showing serious pwnage.
Whoever shows the most frags in a continuous (not edited) 30 seconds wins (probably): 10% of scoring will be based on subjective "video style" points as voted by FiringSquad readers and judges.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Here's why The Witcher prequel film is animated and not live-action
- Kojima's films will be short, games are still his core focus
- Hideo Kojima's next project may be an interactive film-game hybrid
- Sonic gets major facelift in new redesigned movie trailer
- Hideo Kojima reiterates multi-game transmedia focus