If you're into destruction, wrecking things and generally creating a lot of mess and carnage, chances are you'll get a lot of fun out of the latest installment of Flatout, "Ultimate Carnage".
Nathan over at TTGamer has been smashing up some cars with it over the last week or so and as such as whacked up a review sharing his thoughts. It looks to be a real hoot if you're into this sort of thing.
If there is one thing better than a good arcade racing game, it is a good arcade racing game with loads of crashes. When I was a youngin' with my PSX, I remember that despite all the awesome sports, action and fighting games, game sessions were never quite as fun as they were with the Destruction Derby series on hand. For some reason, despite the fact it is easily one of the most gaming friendly genres out there, crash happy arcade racers have really only recently made a come back in the gaming world since those days, and a large part of that can be attributed to Empire Interactive's Flatout series. Finally, this hugely entertaining series has made its way onto the next gen scene with Flatout: Ultimate Carnage, which is an Xbox 360 exclusive, and while the game is not without its disappointments, it is still a must have for any fans of mindless yet ultra fun and enjoyable racing.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate is customization & high performance all-in-one
- Fighters Pass Vol. 2 is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's last DLC
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Is for good boys and girls' only
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now the best-selling fighting game in US