OCZ have added yet another series of memory modules to their quickly expanding DDR3 family, these being the "PC3-12800 Platinum Edition" modules rated to operate at speeds of up to 1600 MHz with latencies of 7-6-6 on ASUS motherboards, and 7-7-7 across all others.
You can purchase these modules as a 2x1024MB kit. For further details have a read of the press material here.
Sunnyvale, Calif.-July 17, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announces two new 1600MHz parts including the world's first enhanced bandwidth high speed DDR3. The newest additions to the OCZ DDR3 family offer enthusiasts performance they can really sink their teeth into and feature blazing fast speeds of 1600MHz and the incredibly fast latencies of 7-7-7 and 7-6-6 on ASUS motherboards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Raijintek intros Samos water block for AMD Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- Marvel goes full woke, intros new characters Snowflake and Safespace
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits