Following rumour that OCZ's highly anticipated "Cryo-Z" phase-change cooling system would never make it onto the production line, word has it that the unit will definitely be shipping in volume very soon, by the end of this quarter in fact.
As reported over at TechConnect, it will carry a VERY attractive price tag for a cooling system which is capable of bringing your processor down to sub-zero temperatures, though a definitive price hasn't yet been disclosed.
Quad-kit creator OCZ has been talking about phase-change cooling and, in term about its Cryo-Z cooler for quite some time now and, although promises were high and mighty the minutes, hours, day and months have passed and nothing became a reality.
The Cryo-Z has been recently deemed as cancelled, the rumor was countered by OCZ but the whole truth is that, more than a year after it was first showcased, the Cryo-Z is finally on the home stretch.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:06 pm CDT
- BioWare: We have so many Mass Effect ideas and stories yet to tell
- Scientists figure out exactly how coronavirus COVID-19 makes you sick
- Here's how to enable dark mode on Facebook desktop
- Resident Evil 3's new emergency dodge system keeps your reflexes sharp
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3