Simon of TTGamer has just shared his thoughts with everyone about the latest installment of the Colin McRae series from Codemasters, DiRT for the XBOX 360.
If you love feature-packed rally car games with awesome eye-candy, chances are you'll really get into this one.
Codemasters have really excelled at one thing over the past decade, and that one thing is rally games. They have tried their hand at other types of titles, but rallying is really where it is for them and when DiRT was announced for next generation consoles, it was an almost certainty that the first excellent next generation rally game was coming and, while DiRT certainly has its problems, it still remains a robust, high speed thrilling ride through the rally world championship and other racing disciplines.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Segway's first eBikes only travel 40 & 74 miles, but are $3,000/$4,500
- Tesla could make cyber dirt bikes, but won't do any cyber road bikes
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- Amazon slash 30% off one of the best portable speakers you can buy
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'