The swiss cooling specialists "Arctic Cooling" have just released a new high performance thermal compound for heatsinks, dubbed "MX-2".
This particular compound doesnt contain any metal particles so electrical conductivity and capacitance isnt of concern. AC boldy state that curing and bleeding of this compound is not required, unlike other pastes which need re-applying every once in a while to maintain optimal performance. It is supposed that MX-2 has a lifespan of around 8 years before one should need to consider a fresh applicant.
Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 10.7.2007. The Swiss cooling solution provider - ARCTIC COOLING has launched a new high performance thermal compound MX-2 for the enthusiast.
MX-2 is a high conductive and low resistance compound for components that require the best thermal dissipation. MX-2 is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where high thermal conductivity is critical.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Alphacool shows full cover Eiswolf Aurora GPU AIO at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5 cooling system is 'lavish', makes the PS5 more expensive
- New way of cooling down computer chips results in more efficiency
- Doom Eternal PC console commands how-to tutorial guide