OCZ have announced a new lineup of SO-DIMM DDR2 modules for notebooks today, these being rated for PC2-6400 speeds with timings of 5-5-5. Available as singular 2GB modules, you can also purchase a 4GB kit making them a great purchase to get Vista flying along on your lappy.
For more details check out the PR on OCZ's website.
Sunnyvale, CA-July 5, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today released PC2-6400 2GB SODIMM modules, a high-speed addition to their line of premium laptop upgrade memory. These performance memory modules are built to handle the powerful processors and other high-end components of enthusiast and professional notebooks, as well as mainstream consumers looking to add value and performance to their systems.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5 SSD speeds hit 9GB/sec with custom 12-channel controller
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console