We've just been sent word that Enermax's big and bold "Uber CHAKRA" ATX tower has now become available down-under, shifting at an RRP of $190 AUD.
For that price you actually get quite a bit of kit. For one, there's eSATA connectivity which is still pretty hard to come across, it resides next to the usual Audio I/O and USB 2.0 ports which sit on top of the case (convenient if the big bugger's sitting on the floor).
A large 250mm side panel fan (with some blue LED bling) is also used to push a huge amount of air over your components, and there's a tasteful mesh design used for the drive bay covers and fan grills on the front / sides of the chassis.
If interested, you can get further information on it here.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Uber are testing out $75 and $55 cooking classes in 'Uber Moments'
- Uber loses license to operate in London after multiple safety failures
- Uber Eats isn't charging delivery fees for over 100,000 restaurants
- Uber plans to be your milkman by pushing forward into grocery orders
- Uber will get its very own TV series about the companies rise to fame