There are many ways you can prevent the coronavirus from spreading, and one of the simplest ways is to make sure you wash your hands often.
According to a recent article by Business Insider, there are five different hand soaps that could be considered as the best hand soaps you can buy in 2021. As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has previously noted, "handwashing saves lives", and making sure you have good hand hygiene is like "a do-it-yourself vaccine".
Additionally, people must make sure they are washing their hands correctly, as it was found that 97% of people aren't washing their hands the right way. According to Tania Mucci-Elliott, MD, Clinical Instructor at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine, to correctly wash your hands you must lather your hands in soap and scrub them for 20 seconds. The best hand soaps for 2021 are listed in the entirety of this article.
Best Hand Soaps 2021:
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap
- Jergens Extra Moisturizing Cherry-Almond Hand Wash
- Method Foaming Hand Soap
- Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
- > NEXT STORY: GabeN confirms more singleplayer games coming, hints at Half-Life 3
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New PUBG games: Mobile in 2021, console/PC sequel in 2022