Following the recent release of Intel's G33 chipset with GMA3100 DX9 integrated graphics, Shuttle have just announced a new member to their XPC lineup based on this chipset.
Dubbed the SG33G5, the G33 chipset provides this XPC with HDMI output, support for upcoming 1333MHz FSB processors, Dolby Digital Live and DTS:Connect sound encoding on the fly and much more.
As a member of their "Glamor Series" an elegant brushed aluminium chassis is used which would look classy in any environment.
Grab Shuttle's press material for full details.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 25th 2007 - Shuttle Inc - leading designer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories and maker of multi-form-factor solutions today launches its next generation, high performance platform - the Shuttle XPC Glamor Series SG33G5. Being based on the highly efficient Intel® G33 Express chipset it delivers the latest Shuttle technologies alongside top quality, highly efficient components for enhanced system reliability, high definition entertainment with HDMI, Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect, and exceptional overclocking abilities.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Raijintek intros Samos water block for AMD Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Marvel goes full woke, intros new characters Snowflake and Safespace
- New study triples flooding estimations, 300+ million people at risk
- First time seeing Earth from the ISS was 'Meh', says NASA astronaut
- Microsoft teases new glass-based storage with 1978's Superman on it