Swiss PC cooling specialists "Arctic Cooling" have released an add-on for their existing passively cooled Accelero S1 and S2 graphics card coolers. Dubbed the "Turbo Module", this is made up of two high performance (yet apparently low noise) fans designed to significantly increase the overclocking potential for the card's GPU and memory clocks.
The device is said to clip straight on for easy installation, and it retails for just $11.90USD.
For more information on it head straight over to AC's website.
Turbo Module is an ultimate cooling add-on for enthusiast gamers. The Turbo Module increases the potential power of Accelero S1 and S2 with enhanced cooling performance under extreme quiet operation. Turbo Module helps boost up the GPU and memory overclockability, squeezing more graphic performance than ever before.
Featuring dual high performance low noise fans, Turbo Module was designed to work together with Accelero S1 and Accelero S2 - the widely adopted and award winning passive cooler for numerous ATI and nVIDIA graphic cards. The optimized fan speed dramatically reduces the temperature of GPU, RAM and Voltage Regulator. Turbo Module especially reinforces the PC case overall ventilation, and its clip-on design allows for easy installation.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Alphacool shows full cover Eiswolf Aurora GPU AIO at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5 cooling system is 'lavish', makes the PS5 more expensive
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- New way of cooling down computer chips results in more efficiency