Nathan over at TTGamer has just thrown up a review of 2KGames' latest title for the XBOX 360, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
Based on the recent Hollywood movie release, Nathan indicates that it will most probably just attract and please the most passionate fans of the series, as it's just more of the same ole' multi character 3rd person action content thats been witnessed in tons of games from the past, not to mention several other annoying aspects that cant be brushed off.
Up until a few years ago, games based on Hollywood action movies were considered to be the absolute bottom feeder on the video game chain of command, and for good reason - the vast majority were low budget cheesy attempts at capitalizing on the hype surrounding the release of the movie, mere extensions to the movie's marketing agenda if you will. This image for movie based games has been slightly revamped in recent times thanks to some decent attempts from the likes of X-Men and Spiderman titles amongst others, but ultimately it is still a surprise to see a really good game inspired by Hollywood, and unfortunately, 2KGames' Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer only reinforces this.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Save up to $850 on Best Buy's range of Apple products, sales live now
- Death Stranding hits Steam June 2 with high FPS, ultrawide support
- John Boyega is to blame for leaked Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker script
- Palpatine returns in new Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer
- Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker script LEAKED, sold on eBay