Cyberlink have broadened their range of products and services recently with the launch of "Cyberlink Live", a website devoted to providing personal media remote access and the sharing of consumer-generated content across the internet.
The service is free and is an easy way of accessing the media stored on your computer from anywhere in the world. Filetypes accessible can be photos, videos, music and documents.
Taipei, Taiwan----May 8, 2007----CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), a world leader in digital home solutions, today launched CyberLink Live website (www.cyberlinklive.com) to provide a means of personal media remote access and sharing consumer-generated content over the internet.
"CyberLink Live is a step forward in our vision of a complete digital lifestyle," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "Based on our existing multimedia and network technologies for the digital home, CyberLink Live place-shifts a user's content from their home PCs, so they can remotely access their media on any web-browsing device. We are building an ecosystem of digital media entertainment from inside the home that can reach out to anywhere in the world."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- Sony patent turns shared videos into playable game demos
- Google's new Chromecast Ultra to come with remote and Netflix in-built
- Reddit posts can now be directly shared to Snapchat stories & friends
- Couch co-op goes online with new Steam Remote Play Together feature