This initial model packs 850W of power and features four 12V output circuits and +12V rails, plus two 8-pin PCIe power connectors, Active PFC support and an efficiency rating of somewhere around 80 to 85%.
There's a bit of bling involved too, with a classic race-car themed casing. If you're still thinking 850W wont cut the mustard, you may like to wait for the 1000W model due for release sometime next month.
Fremont, CA - June 20, 2007 - Antec, Inc., the leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced its latest power supply unit (PSU), TruePower Quattro. Antec's most powerful PSU is designed for high efficiency while providing the ultimate in green energy for system builders and support for the latest generation of dual video cards.
TruePower Quattro is the most efficient power supply to date in Antec's successful TruePower line due to Active Power Clamping technology. The active clamp forward converter allows the use of smaller components, reducing the overall size of the PSU to further conserve energy.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Antec reveals slick new Performance P120 Crystal mid-tower case
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- IOGEAR launches new line of live-streaming video production tools
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake episode 2 is already in development
- InWin extends its lineup with the new SR series AIO coolers