Press Release from OCZ:
Nampa, IdahoAugust 15, 2001 -
OCZ Technology Group announced the release of an entirely revamped line of SDRAM, including Enhanced PC-2400, Enhanced PC-2700, Enhanced 150 Ultra, ECC Registered SDRAM. The new line up includes features such as ultra fast timing and blue colored PCB.
"We have decided to rebuild our ram line up using the best quality components available, from companies such as Micron and Infineon. We can now offer faster products at the same low cost" said Armando Talamantez, VP Product Development.
Kinda looks like the memory game is going to get mighty interesting. =)
Last updated: Dec 29, 2019 at 09:30 pm CST
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft
- SEGA to merge pachinko and game dev branches together
- Russian company suing Twitch for $3 billion over illegal streams
- THQ Nordic has 96 games in development, and only 52 have been revealed
- 2020 Nobel nominees: Julian Assange, Edward Snowden & Chelsea Manning