Yet another 8400 GS card surfaces this week, this one from GALAXY. There's nothing exceptional about this variant over the others we've seen so far, just the typical specs as mentioned in earlier PRs about the new lil' entry-level DX10 card from NViDIA.
This is the cheapest carnation of modern 8-series cards bringing the DirectX 10 and all it's advanced effects to the masses. Galaxy 8400 GS is equipped with 256MB of DDR2 memory and 64-bit interface. A low profile construction allows to take advantage of modern slim media centre cases, by saving space inside. Efficient cooling device is almost noiseless and have a positive influence on overall work comfort. The chipset got implementation of a wide variety functions allowing to enjoy a perfect visuals and picture quality.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech