G.Skill have entered the DDR3 memory market this week, announcing some new DDR3-1333 (PC3-10600) CL8 and CL9 memory kits which operate at 1.65v.
The F3-10600CL8D-2GBHK kit runs with timings of 8-8-8-21 whilst the F3-10600CL9D-2GBPK at 9-9-9-24. Both kits comprise 2x1GB modules and are backed up by G.Skill's lifetime warranty.
You can get more information on the new series over at this section on G.Skill's website folks.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5